|Conference Registration||Member||Student||140 USD||190 USD||Reception coupon is not included|
|140,000 KRW||190,000 KRW|
|Regular/Life||200 USD||250 USD|
|200,000 KRW||250,000 KRW|
|Non-member||Student||190 USD||240 USD||Reception coupon is not included|
|190,000 KRW||240,000 KRW|
|Regular||250 USD||300 USD|
|250,000 KRW||300,000 KRW|
|Undergraduate Student||60 USD||80 USD|
|60,000 KRW||80,000 KRW|
|Tutorial Registration||Same as conference registration|
(Railway IT Convergence Workshop)
|30 USD||50 USD|
|30,000 KRW||50,000 KRW|
|Reception Coupon||50 USD||50 USD|
|50,000 KRW||50,000 KRW|
* USD 1.00 = ₩1,000 (Round down less than one hundred won)
If you have any questions, please contact Registration Secretariat of KICS Winter Conference 2020 at email@example.com
- To be published in the KICS Winter Conference 2020 Proceedings, a minimum of one author from each accepted paper MUST register and be a KICS member, and the paper must be presented at the conference.
- A valid student ID is required at the registration desk to check the eligibility for student-rate registration.
- Registrations include access to conference sessions, a program book, souvenirs, a reception (February. 5), a luncheon (February. 6), and coffee breaks
- Non-refundable author registration fees must be paid prior to the early registration due (January. 20, 2020).
- For non-author registrations, absolutely no cancellations/refunds will be accepted after the early registration due (January. 20, 2020).
– Visa, Master, and JCB are available to use for online registration.
– Payment by credit card is available through the online procedure.
– All service charges on credit card are to be paid by registrants.
– Actual debit amount is subject to change according the exchange rate.
* Bank Transfer
– All bank remittance charges are to be paid by registrants.
– Sender’s name should be the registrant’s name.
|Bank Name||WOORI BANK|
|Bank Address||1-203, Hoehyeon-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, Korea|
|Beneficiary||Korea Information and Communications Society (KICS)|
|Beneficiary Address||#1504, 42, Seocho-daero 78-gil, Seocho-gu, Seoul 06626, Korea|
If you have already registered for KICS Winter Conference 2020 and find that you are unable to attend or cancel the paper, please notify KICS Winter Conference 2020 secretariat in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund and cancel your registration. Refund will be made upon receipt of this written notice after the conference. All bank service charges are to be paid by the registrant. No cancellations/refunds will be accepted after the early registration due (January . 20, 2020).