|Conference Registration||Member||Student||144 USD||189 USD||Reception coupon is not included|
|160,000 KRW||210,000 KRW|
|Regular/Life||216 USD||252 USD|
|240,000 KRW||280,000 KRW|
|Non-member||Student||171 USD||216 USD||Reception coupon is not included|
|190,000 KRW||240,000 KRW|
|Regular||270 USD||306 USD|
|300,000 KRW||340,000 KRW|
|Undergraduate Student||63 USD||90 USD|
|70,000 KRW||100,000 KRW|
|Tutorial Registration||Same as conference registration|
|Reception Coupon||45 USD||45 USD|
|50,000 KRW||50,000 KRW|
* USD 1.00 = ₩1,100 (Round down less than one hundred won)
If you have any questions, please contact Registration Secretariat of KICS Summer Conference 2019 at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To be published in the KICS Summer Conference 2019 Proceedings, a minimum of one author from each accepted paper MUST register and be a KICS member, and the paper must be presented at the conference.
- A valid student ID is required at the registration desk to check the eligibility for student-rate registration.
- Registrations include access to conference sessions, a program book, souvenirs, a reception (June. 19), a luncheon (June. 20), and coffee breaks.
- A reception coupon is included only in the Regular/Life member or Regular non-member registration. A reception coupon can be separately purchased during the early registration period.
- Non-refundable author registration fees must be paid prior to the early registration due (June. 11, 2019).
- For non-author registrations, absolutely no cancellations/refunds will be accepted after the early registration due (June. 11, 2019).
– Visa, Master, and JCB are available to use for online registration.
– Payment by credit card is available through the online procedure.
– All service charges on credit card are to be paid by registrants.
– Actual debit amount is subject to change according the exchange rate.
* Bank Transfer
– All bank remittance charges are to be paid by registrants.
– Sender’s name should be the registrant’s name.
|Bank Name||WOORI BANK|
|Bank Address||1-203, Hoehyeon-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, Korea|
|Beneficiary||Korea Information and Communications Society (KICS)|
|Beneficiary Address||#1504, 42, Seocho-daero 78-gil, Seocho-gu, Seoul 06626, Korea|
If you have already registered for KICS Summer Conference 2019 and find that you are unable to attend or cancel the paper, please notify KICS Summer Conference 2019 secretariat in writing to email@example.com to request a refund and cancel your registration. Refund will be made upon receipt of this written notice after the conference. All bank service charges are to be paid by the registrant. No cancellations/refunds will be accepted after the early registration due (June. 11, 2019).